* New and used Clothes
* New and used Blankets
* New and used Shoes
* New and used Toys
* New and used Household Amenities.
- $60 - will feed one street child for a month
- $30 - will provide 3 T-shirts, 3 shoes and a pant for a child
PROJECT FOR EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT
- $10 - will help provide ten notebooks and accessories for one child.
- $6 - will help provide a school uniform for one child
- $5 - will provide one school bag for one child
- $3 - will help provide one sandal for one child.
OTHER PROJECT FOR LESS-PRIVILEGED CHILDREN
We pride ourselves as Championing Community Development at Local and State levels which are in line with the United Nations Millenium Development Goals (UN MDGs) Projects.
We are also enagged in promoting world peace through our human right advocacy programs which are:
- I CARE GROUP: This program focuses on fostering global harmony, most especially in the area of child welfare and abuse.
Our Need: Foreign qualified volunteer social workers from around the world; to support this project by giving their time to train our local teams in order to increase their knowledge and competence in carrying out their duties.
- YOU ARE SPECIAL: This programe focuses on removing stigmatization of the physically challenged child.
* Sign language books are needed for this program
* Foreign qualified volunteer social workers from around the world; to support this project by giving their time to train our local teams in order to increase their knowledge and competence in carrying out their duties.
- I AM YOU: This programe focuses on bridging the gap among ethnic groups with cultural differences due to multiplicity of tribes therby, reducing tribal wars. In carrying out this programe, excursions are carried out to foster good relationship in the local communities.
* Buses are needed to ease transportation.
* Funds are needed to aid this programe
- EXPLORING FOREIGN LANGUAGES: This programe invloves educating and empowering children with the ability to communicate in other foreign languages such as; Japanese, Chinese, French, German, etc in order to make them a Global Citizen.
* Foreign Language volunteer/tutors that can give their knowledge to 2000 under-privilged children.
* We are also in need of funds to run the project
* Foreign Language books to teach the children
* Buses to transport children from local villages to our Centres so that they can participate.
SKILL BUILDING/EMPOWERMENT PROJECT: Micro-finance loan scheme will consist of training of a particular field such as catering, fashion designing and hamd-made works such as bead-making, weaving, hand knitting which will produce a robost income generation for sustaining the project and earnings for the trainees/participants and also help in the creation of wealth.
Our Needs: We are in need of:
* Funds to run the project.
* Equipments and resources are also needed for each department.
* Qualified volunteers to train participants.
* Micro-finance loans to aid the participants to start up their own business.
* Marketing/investors/buyers that are interested in buying our produced products.
- BUILDING PROJECT: This is aimed at having a permanent site for the street children to live in (Orphanage Home).
* Funds are needed to carry out this project.
* Building resources and accessories (beds, pillow cassins, blankets).
EDI FOOTBALL CLUB:
* A permanent Football pitch is needed for players to train and host football competitions.
* Qualified volunteer Coaches who will give their time to coach our local players.
* Professional players are also needed to help our local players discover new skills in football.
* Buses are needed to ease transportation from one event to another.
To Donate by Western Union/Money-gram or any other means of Funds Transfer, Please call our Hotline:
FOR DONATION, FUNDS AND SUPPLIERS
Please note that you can write to us or send your supplies:
Kids Club Head Office:
No. 13, Ewanbor Street,
Behind Oando Filling Station,
Along Old-Benin Agbor Road,
Ikpoba Hill, Benin City,
1 Deliverance way
Ikpoba Hill, P.O.Box 683,
For funds transfer, please contact:
Lady Eucharia Ilobah
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
..Why not brighten the season for the less privileged children in our society through your little donations.
You can donate by clicking on our Donation Sign Above.
- We want to appreciate EDI(KC) for the everlasting smile they have put on our faces by giving the less privilege pupils in our mist a Santa Smile Treat..
Mrs Ogbemudia Johnson (Emokpae Pri Sch)
18 July 2011
- May Allah bless EDI for this good work they have done for us by providing us with food, dispensary and making of our shelter comfortable for us to live in; by restructuring our individual tent.
08 July 2011
- My Name is Osarumwense Efosa. Am 12yrs Old. Ever since EDI (Kids Club) stretched out
their helping hand to me, my life has never remained the same. Kids Club provided me with my school bag and school pack. I thank Kids Club and I pray they continue their good work.
08 July 2011
- We want to thank EDI for providing our children with back to school gifts. We pray they keep up the good work...
08 July 2011