She is the Founder/CEO of the Charity.
She hails from Okpanam in Oshimili North, Delta State, Nigeria. Founder/CEO Kids club Int., Founder/CEO Wonder Youth Organization, and a HR Practitioner and Business owner/Entrepreneur of- Le-Charia ventures Ltd.
A dynamic, creative, intelligent, resourceful and motivational professional speaker, possessing highly people and managerial skills both in the legal’s sphere and within an organizational content. Having founded and owned a personal business and various non- governmental organizations in Nigeria and Internationally, She prides herself with a selfless heart being humbled and dedicated to share her passion and love for God and serve humanity with a sense of mission.
In her career field She has created, invented, and applied transferable knowledge, going through various stages of administrative, entrepreneurship, managing,cordinating,facilitating actively in her eleven(11) years experience which includes Eight( 8) years clergy within the body of Christ and Four(4) years in her humanitarian service in various charitable causes for young persons and children alike while developing and advocating the right of the African child since 2008.
She is also the Founder/CEO of Le Charia Ventures (General Nature of Business).
- General Merchants
- Manufacturer's Representative
- General Supplies
- Imports and Exports
- Business Centre
- General Contracts.
You can contact La Charia Ventures;
..Why not brighten the season for the less privileged children in our society through your little donations.
You can donate by clicking on our Donation Sign Above.
- We want to appreciate EDI(KC) for the everlasting smile they have put on our faces by giving the less privilege pupils in our mist a Santa Smile Treat..
Mrs Ogbemudia Johnson (Emokpae Pri Sch)
18 July 2011
- May Allah bless EDI for this good work they have done for us by providing us with food, dispensary and making of our shelter comfortable for us to live in; by restructuring our individual tent.
08 July 2011
- My Name is Osarumwense Efosa. Am 12yrs Old. Ever since EDI (Kids Club) stretched out
their helping hand to me, my life has never remained the same. Kids Club provided me with my school bag and school pack. I thank Kids Club and I pray they continue their good work.
08 July 2011
- We want to thank EDI for providing our children with back to school gifts. We pray they keep up the good work...
08 July 2011